We are committed to supporting our community by providing wrap around care from 7.30am-5pm every day. Mrs Baker and Miss Baker ensure that children are safe, cared for and have access to fun and stimulating activities while they are in school during these times. Our wrap around takes place in the hall both before and after school and the children are provided with breakfast in the morning and snacks after school if required.
Mrs Baker and Miss Baker are very experienced in working with children across the age range and have both been trained in Pediatric First Aid. Miss Baker has completed training as a Designated Safeguarding Lead.
Our Wrap Around Care Aims To:
• Provide a safe, happy, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
• Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
• Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for themselves and other people.
• Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
• To provide sessions that offer a variety of experiences and opportunity through active learning (to explore, experiment, create, play and rest).
Session Prices (until July 2021):
Breakfast Club 7.30am-9am £3.75
After School Club 3pm-4.30pm £3.75
After School Club 3pm-5pm £5.75
Please note that due to Covid-19 we are limiting the number of children from each bubble. All children must be booked in advance for a space to ensure that everyone is kept safe. Please contact Mrs Sutton in the school office if you wish to book a wrap around space.